Wednesday 25 July 2012

StumbleUpon Tips & Tricks


StumbleUpon  SEO Tips

 

StumbleUpon allows you discover exciting and new internet sites.Stumble upon is an remarkable way to targeted visitors your website. StumbleUpon allows your Websites obtain the visitors and traffic. Using StumbleUpon is very easy just  download the toolbar and start stumbling. StumbleUpon will show you sites based on Stumblers with similar passions and people that you follow.You may have interest for sites like cooking, technology, fashion or sports information.StumbleUponwill platform your passions,Likes and Dislikes.StumbleUpon is social networking site where we can rate websites by means of a easy thumbs up or thumbs down button on on a toolbar of your browser.


StumbleUpon Tips & Tricks
StumbleUpon 

Start to Stumble:


1.   StumbleUpon toolbar is very simple and easy to use. Download the StumbleUpon toolbar Choose browser you like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.

2.   Go to Profile and make your profile just fill out your information, your interest and your website in things you want to stumble.

3.    Make friends find your friends on Facebook, Twitter or your email accounts that are already stumblers. If u find any web page that interests you, just click on the “I like It!(thumbs up) button.

4.    Make sure to click on “like” so that StumbleUpon can start to find out what your interests are.

5.    StumbleUpon considers repeat stumbling to be spamming, so always stumble other pages as often as your own. 

6.    Stumble ten other sites for every one page of your own.Suggest others Stumble your page if they like it. Follow your friends, family members, fellow bloggers that have similar interests.

7. Follow other StumbleUpon friends, which means they can follow you. Your StumbleUpon toolbar will also allow you to stumble other WebPages that your friend has "liked".

8.  When you start following a person going to their StumbleUpons profile and clicking on “Follow” on the right side, you should also click on the box that comes up below, which is acceptshares.” If you and the person that person both follow each other and have both clicked that box, there is a very easy way to share websites most effective way to get traffic to your site.

9.    If you like any of the post just click “I like it.” then simply Share and Stumble it on your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

10. Don’t  Stumble Your Own Content  and be an Active Stumbler and do not stumble posts from same  website more than twice a day.

11. StumbleUpon drives the best traffic to a particular webpage when the account of the Stumbler is an active member of the StumbleUpon community so if you want to gain traffic from StumbleUpon, you MUST Stumble frequently and must be part of the community. 

15 comments:

  1. I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this site from my friend who told me about this
    website and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and
    reading very informative posts at this time.
    My web page > class 3 license

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumleupon does bring good quality traffic - a very nice surprise when seeing these referrers for the very first time. I use it for my SEO Blog as well, and it brings in nice traffic if you have good articles and other people are giving you the thumbs up as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. postingan yang bagus tentang StumbleUpon Tips & Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this creditable information, I really appreciate you. This useful tips I hope

    this post will help all SEO guys keep posting like this useful post...
    seoonlinejaipur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by here is a great pleasure of mine and this info is really a big help for SEO on how they will use this StumbleUpon and it is really interesting too. Personally I really thankful for your effort to give us this tips. Keep it up.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just take a peek and I discovered your blog. I appreciated those tips and tricks you provided with us. I will refer this to my friend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you’ve made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good article! I see your points as being valid and I appreciate the way you expressed yourself in this material. This is really excellent content.
    http://www.latestseoupdates.com/news

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stumleupon does bring good quality traffic - a very nice surprise when seeing these referrers for the very first time. I use it for my SEO Blog as well,

    ReplyDelete
  11. please tell me why should we not share our own articles?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in the field of seo but i didnt know that stumble upon can be of that much help . I am really curious to apply these tips for my website seo .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really useful. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete